Nude is definitely the new trend in fashion, but it’s also now been brought into beauty. Nude lips are the new Red lips. It is definitely a must have in your beauty bag.
I have a few Nude lip products, here are some of my favourites:
- Ted Baker Lip Stick– This came in a Ted Baker gift set which I got for Christmas. It’s such a brilliant colour, and it smells gorgeous! I’m not sure whether you can buy this alone, but I do know it’s in a set in Boots.
- Maybeline Coffee Craze Lip Stick– This is my absolute favourite lip stick, I wear this almost every day and it stays on throughout work with only one touch up! It has a beautiful smell, and is more of a browny colour.
- MUA Fawn Fancy Lip Stick– This is a gorgeous matte lipstick, although as its matte it does need a few touch ups throughout the day. It’s a beautiful colour and doesn’t crack like other matte lip products. This has got to be my second favourite out of them all, and for £1 it’s a bargain!
- MUA Shade 11– This is more of a pinky nude, but it’s beautiful so I had to involve it into the blog post. This is also £1 and is more of a glossy lip stick. It’s a beautiful shade and blends perfectly on the lip.
- MUA PowerPout Acrylic Lip Gloss– This is a beautiful colour and a gorgeous lip gloss which doesn’t dry up throughout the day. You can either use alone or over the top of a lipstick, it doesn’t matter as the overall outcome is flawless either way.
What’s you favourite nude lip product? Leave your reply in the comments☺️✨