Gel nail polish is so popular, as it lasts weeks and looks fabulous! However, 52% believe that gel nail polish damages the natural nail. The only time gel nail polish could damage your nail is if it is removed incorrectly. This Stylfile Gel Polish Remover Kit includes all the products you need to remove gel polish and make your natural nails look amazing afterwards. This kit includes: 2 S-files, gel polish remover solution, 5 gel polish remover clips, 3 manicure sticks, cuticle oil and step by step instructions by nail technician Jenny Longworth.
This amazing kit was thought of by apprentice winner Tom Pellereau, it is definitely a kit girls across the world have been crying out for! This Stylfile Gel Polish Remover Kit is available at selected Tesco stores and Online for £16.99. The Stylfile Gel Polish Remover Solution is also available separately for £4.99. Although I’d say get the full kit as you get the clips that means you don’t have to use fiddly foil!
This kit is so easy to use, I’ll go through a step by step of how to use it..
- PREPARE: Buff your nails using the grey side of the S-file, this removes the shine of the gel to make it easier to remove.
- Take 5 cotton pads and cut them into 10 halves.
- Soak one cotton pad with gel polish remover liquid.
- Place the cotton pad on one finger, making sure the whole nail is covered. Then clip a Stylfile remover clip over the top. Try squeezing it tighter as well for a more effective removal.
- Repeat this process on all 5 fingers of one hand.
- After 10-15 minutes, remove the clips and cotton pads. The gel should be lifting away from your natural nail. Take a manicure stick and using light pressure, gently tease away the lifted gel. If it requires more pressure then the gel isn’t ready to remove. (leave another 10 minutes until the gel can be removed easily without using force).
- If gel remains, reapply the cotton pad and clip and wait a further 5 minutes. Then again use the manicure stick to gently lift the remaining gel.
- Repeat steps 1-7 on the other hand.
- Dispose of used cotton pads and gel polish, and wash hands to remove any dust ect.
- Wait 1 minute before taking the S-buffer and start from side 1- 4. (MUST wait 1 minute as after soaking the nail becomes soft and more prone to damage).
- Finish by massaging cuticle oil around your cuticles, to nourish and condition the nail plate and surrounding skin.
Overall I believe this product is life changing. Such an affordable product, making me want to get gel nails all the time. I used to worry about having gel nails, as they are so hard to remove. It’s so horrible walking around with your nail polish half on half off. However, now I can get gel nails whenever I want and easily remove them at home. Such a brilliant idea, and I’m so glad Tom Pellereau invented this product.
If you haven’t yet tried this product I suggest you do!!! Thankyou for reading my post, and if your looking for a product which can allow you to do gel nails at home then here is SensatioNail Polish to Gel.
*DISCLAIMER- I was kindly sent this product, and I am not being paid and have not been told to say anything. All my opinions are completely honest and are my own. All my reviews are 100% honest, and I will never talk highly about a product I dislike.